This is a simple model to construct but the following must be correctly followed to
ensure smooth operation.
– Ensure that 2 1/2” Strips are bolted to the slots of the Angle Girders.
– The slots on the Angle Brackets must match the slots on the Angle Girders.
– There are 3 nuts and bolts at each corner. This is quite a close fit so DO NOT tighten
them until all three are in position.
– Wrap the cord at least 6 times around the crank Handle.
– The Curved Strips on the gondola are locknutted to the Angle Brackets. This allows
them to be swung open to represent barriers.